1. So um. Why?
I want to be the QUEEN OF ALL MEDIA (shourrout to Oprah). No, not really. I just like sharing my thoughts and I’d like to have a space where I’m also not talking about my ear itching or people I work with.
2. Do you make money doing this?
LMAO. *chuckles and she types on her laptop with a enter key that doesn’t work*. Nah, son.
3. Are you twitter/tumblr famous?
I’m aware of the twitter/tumblr famous thing, which seems to be a bastard child of the whole BNF phenomenon from fandoms. I’m not. I have a handul of followers on various social media, comprised of mostly people I know. I’m ok with that.
4. Why don’t you update more?
I have no attention span. I’m trying to be better. NO REGRETS!
5. I like when you post about x but I don’t really care about y. Post more about x.
There are these things called categories. Use them.
6. You’re funny. I’d like to give you money/gifts/tokens of my affection. But i just need someone to accept a wire transfer from my deceased uncle’s bank in Nigeria.
SWEET! Tokens and love to firstname.lastname@example.org . Bank transfers to email@example.com